All new goneMOAB edition 3" complete extended travel lift kit from Nisstec
Check out goneMOAB at www.gonemoab.com
Fits 2005 to 2015 Xterra
This is a complete 3" front and rear suspension lift for your Xterra.
Our MK 84 front coilovers are fully adjustable from 0-2.5" of lift coupled with our 1" top plate spacer allows up to 3.5" of front lift to be run (best ride quality is 3" of front lift or below)
Included in Kit (choose in the drop downs below for more options):
Nisstec MK84 series 2.0 coilovers-
- 5/8” Nitro Steel shock shaft offering better corrosion resistance than chrome plating
- Valved to your Nissan for improved on and off-road performance and handling
- Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock bodies
- Adjustable from 0-2.5” of lift height. We recommend them to be run from 0-2” for best shock travel.
- 200psi nitro charged and all shocks are dyno tested prior to shipping
- Outfitted with Eibach Springs, the best name in springs. Available in 50 lb. increments from 500lb to 700lb to suit your vehicles aftermarket weight needs.
- Fully assembled and ready to bolt-on with T-6 aluminum anodized top mounts.
- Priced as a pair
- Comes with a spanner wrench for adjusting lift height.
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.!
We recommend the following spring rates for your Nissan
** NOW AVAILABLE in optional spring colors
- Silver - Comes standard
- Please call for a custom color
500 lb. springs- Great for 2wd stock front weight Xterra’s and 2wd- 2 door and extra cab Frontier’s. Also work great for a plush ride on 4x4 Xterra’s with no front weight
550 lb. springs- All stock weight 4x4 Xterra’s and Frontier’s. Good for 2wd models with skids, sliders, and tube bumpers.
600 lb. springs- All models with plate front bumpers, lighter 8000lb winch W/syn line, skids, and sliders
650 lb. springs- All models with plate bumpers, all of the above with some extra weight
700 lb. springs- Only for heavy oversized bumpers, heavy 12000 lb. winch W/steel cable, heavy skids, heavy
Please Call If You Are Unsure What Spring Rate To Select.
- (2) Extended travel SPC upper control arms (comes standard in the kit
- (2) Total Chaos Upper Control Arms (choose in drop down)
- (1) Spanner wrench for coil over adjustment
- (2) NissTec rear 2” lift Add-A-Leafs w/ hardware- This custom longer rear AAL provides a great ride on and off-road, all while adding the ability to carry some extra weight on the back of your X (Other rear lift options are available in drop down)
- (2) Nisstec Adjustable rear shackles- Adjustable with 1", 1.5", and 2" rear lift heights. Choose shackle color in drop down
- (2) Rear axle degree shims for proper pinion angle correction
- (2) Front braided stainless longer brake lines
- (2) Rear braided stainless longer brake lines
- (2) Rear sway bar relocation brackets
- (4) New Longer zinc plated rear Ubolts
- (2) Bilstein 5100 series nitrogen charged rear shocks (Comes Standard)
- (2) Radflo Emulsion 2.0 rear shocks.
* Rear Lift Options- Choose below
- Standard NissTec/Deaver 2” Add-A-Leafs
- OME CS061R Dakar Rear Leaf Packs with Bushings (1.5” stock to light load)
- OME CS061R XL Dakar Rear Leaf Packs with Bushings (2.5” stock to light load, 1.5” 440lb load)
- Nisstec Adjustable Rear Lift Shackles- Adjustable in 1", 1.5", and 2" rear lift heights. *Axle shims and Ubolts are not shipped with kit when ordered with shackles*
** Please note additional shipping charges to the lower 48 states are built into the add-on price of OME leaf packs. If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, we will contact you to confirm any additional shipping charges **
We also offer custom built to order rear Alcan or Deaver leaf packs. Please call or email us for pricing
*Rear Shock Options- Choose Below
- Extended Travel Bilstein 5100 series shocks (3-3.5" lift)
- Extended Travel Bilstein 5100 series shocks (4-5" lift)
- Radflo 2.0 Emulsion- (3-4")
- Radflo 2.5 Remote Res. -PLEASE CALL PRIOR TO ORDERING
PLEASE NOTE; if you intend on running 4" of rear lift, we highly advise adding the rear bump stop extension to your kit. This will avoid crushing your shocks on full compression.
If your vehicle does not already have adjustable cam bolts installed, you WILL NEED THEM!! Add front Cam Bolt Kit to your order for a great alignment. Cam Bolts allow +/- 2 degrees camber/caster adjustment. Cam Bolts are highly recommended for proper alignment!!