Fits 2005 to 2015 Xterra
This is a complete 3" front and rear suspension lift for your Xterra.
Extended Travel coilovers are fully adjustable from 1-2.5" of lift
coupled with our 1" top plate spacer allows up to 3.5" of front lift to
be run (best ride quality is 3" of front lift or below)
Included in Kit:
Radflo Extended travel 2.0 coilovers
- Completely rebuildable heavy duty 2.0" shock body with 7/8" piston provides a more controlled ride on and off road.
- Fully adjustable up to 2.5" of front lift
- Comes standard with a 600lb Eibach Springs
- Ships assembled for ease of install
- Spanner wrench included
This is one of the best coilover setups on the market!!
We recommend the following spring rates for your Nissan
lb. springs- Great for 2wd stock front weight Xterra’s and 2wd- 2 door
and extra cab Frontier’s. Also work great for a plush ride on 4x4
Xterra’s with no front weight
-550 lb. springs- All stock weight 4x4 Xterra’s and Frontier’s. Good for 2wd models with skids, sliders, and tube bumpers.
-600 lb. springs- All models with plate front bumpers, lighter 8000lb winch W/syn line, skids, and sliders
-650 lb. springs- All models with plate bumpers, all of the above with some extra weight
lb. springs- Only for heavy oversized bumpers, heavy 12000 lb. winch
W/steel cable, heavy skids, heavy OR lots of high speed desert style
Please Call If You Are Unsure What Spring Rate To Select.
** NOW AVAILABLE in optional spring colors
- Silver - Comes standard
- Please call for a custom color
coilovers available in 2.0" shock bodies, 2.5" OR 2.5" Remote Res shock
bodies. The larger the shock body the more oil. The more oil the cooler
the shocks will stay. If you run higher speeds offroad we recommend
2.5" coilovers or 2.5" Remote res coilovers for the coolest running
- (2) Extended travel SPC upper control arms (comes standard in the kit
- (1) Spanner wrench for coil over adjustment
- (2) NissTec rear 2” lift Add-A-Leafs w/ hardware- This custom longer
rear AAL provides a great ride on and off-road, all while adding the
ability to carry some extra weight on the back of your X
Old Man Emu rear leaf springs. Available in medium duty 2" or HD (400+ lbs consistent rear weight).
- (2) Nisstec Adjustable rear shackles- Adjustable with 1", 1.5", and 2" rear lift heights.
- (2) Rear axle degree shims for proper pinion angle correction
- (2) Front braided stainless longer brake lines
- (2) Rear braided stainless longer brake lines
- (2) Rear sway bar relocation brackets
- (4) New Longer zinc plated rear Ubolts
- (2) Bilstein 5100 series nitrogen charged rear shocks
- (2) Radflo Emulsion 2.0 rear shocks.
*Front Coilover notes:
preset all Radflo coilovers at about 2" of front lift height with our
1" top plate spacer already installed. These presets are based off a
brand new stock weight 4x4 Xterra. If you own a 2wd Xterra or have a
heavy front bumper and/or winch installed, you may have to raise the
coilovers or lower them. Please see the last page of our install
instructions for more info on how to adjust your coilovers. Once your
kits is fully installed and you have driven your Xterra around a block
or two. We highly recommend parking on level ground and measuring your
front end. Measure from the center of your hub (wheel) straight up to
the bottom lip of the fender. If this measurement is greater than 23",
you must lower your coilover!! Running your coilovers too high will
cause premature shock failure and will void your warranty. Plus they
will ride poorly
* Rear Lift Option notes:
** Please note additional shipping charges to the lower 48 states are
built into the add-on price of OME leaf packs. If shipping to Hawaii or
Alaska, we will contact you to confirm any additional shipping charges
We also offer custom built to order rear Alcan or Deaver leaf packs. Please call or email us for pricing
*Rear Shock Option notes:
- Extended Travel 3-3.5" lift Bilstein 5100 series come standard
- 4" inch lift Bilstein shocks are available and offer the most
downtravel of the rear axle. We only recommend these to those planning
or running the rear shackles at the 2" rear lift setting for 4" total of
rear lift. You MUST order our rear bump stop extension
kit in order to run these shocks or you will crush you shock cans and
void your shock warranty.
If your vehicle does not have adjustable cam bolts installed, you WILL NEED THEM!!
Nissan only installed adjustable cam bolts in some 2005 year Xterras.
Cam Bolts allow +/- 2 degrees camber/caster adjustment and are a must
with this kit for proper alignment!!