Please note: Some OME products are on a National back-order. Please Call or e-mail for current availability.
Fits 2005 and up Frontier and Suzuki Equator
This Complete Lift Kit combines OME Front Coil Springs of your choice, front and rear valve matched OME Shocks, and NissTec rear Add-A-Leafs.
Included in kit:
(2) Front OME 2607 or 2608 Coils *Choose: Light or Heavy load coils below*
(2) Front OME 90003 Shocks
Rear Lift Options *Choose In Drop Down Below*
- Standard 2" Rear NissTec/Deaver Add-A-Leafs. These long AALs offer a good ride quality while adding extra weight capacity to the back of your truck. Slight rear high rake.
- 1.5" Lift Block Kit. No change in rear ride quality. Some rear high rake.
- 1" Rear Lift Block Kit. No change in rear ride quality. Will get your truck close to level, front to rear (Pending condition of your stock leaf springs)
- Nisstec Adjustable Rear Lift Shackles- Adjustable in 1", 1.5", and 2" rear lift heights. *Axle shims and Ubolts are not shipped with kit when ordered with shackles* Available in black, red, blue, and green powder coating.
(2) Leaf Spring centering bolts (with AAL)
(2) Axle degree shims for proper pinion and drive shaft angles (not included with rear lift shackles)
(2) Rear OME 60017 Shocks
(4) Longer rear heavy duty 9/16" Ubolts with Hardware (not included with rear lift shackles)
Please choose front coil spring choice below:
-OME 607 Stock/Light load Coil Springs- Use With Stock front weight--- 1.5" Lift
-OME 608 Heavy Load- 90-175 lbs EXTRA Consistant Front Weight. --- 1.5" Lift
*Order 608 coils if you have a heavy front bumper and/or winch already installed*
*** Add front Cam Bolts to your lift kit for a great alignment. Cam Bolts allow +/- 2 degrees camber/caster***
--- Front Old Man Emu Coil Over Assembly *Choose Drop Down Below* ---
- We offer your front OME coils/shocks assembled for ease of install- Includes NEW: Top Mount Plates, Coil Spring Isolators, Busings, and Hardware. This is a free service, price is for cost of new OEM quality parts. Comes ready to bolt-on!