These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your 2005-up Frontier Xterra's front suspension. These coil-over’s are valved for heavier front end applications. V6 Trucks, or trucks with an aftermarket heavy front bumper. Recommended tire size 275/65R16, wheel 16X8 with 5" back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 2.5"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- 100% Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
Spanner wrench included for adjustment
Choose OEM stock length or extended travel coilovers in drop down below. NOTE- Extended travel coilovers require the use of aftermarket UCAs to be installed.
Additional drop ship fees may apply