Fits 2005 and up Frontier
This is a complete front and rear suspension lift for your Frontier.
Included in Kit (choose in the drop downs below for more options):
Nisstec MK84 series 2.0 coilovers-
- 5/8” Nitro Steel shock shaft offering better corrosion resistance than chrome plating
- Valved to your Nissan for improved on and off-road performance and handling
- Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock bodies
- Adjustable from 0-2.5” of lift height. We recommend them to be run from 0-2” for best shock travel.
- 200psi nitro charged and all shocks are dyno tested prior to shipping
- Outfitted with Eibach Springs, the best name in springs. Available in 50 lb. increments from 500lb to 700lb to suit your vehicles aftermarket weight needs.
- Fully assembled and ready to bolt-on with T-6 aluminum anodized top mounts.
- Priced as a pair
- Comes with a spanner wrench for adjusting lift height.
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.!
We recommend the following spring rates for your Nissan
500 lb. springs- Great for 2wd stock front weight Xterra’s and 2wd- 2 door and extra cab Frontier’s. Also work great for a plush ride on 4x4 Xterra’s with no front weight
550 lb. springs- All stock weight 4x4 Xterra’s and Frontier’s. Good for 2wd models with skids, sliders, and tube bumpers.
600 lb. springs- All models with plate front bumpers, lighter 8000lb winch W/syn line, skids, and sliders
650 lb. springs- All models with plate bumpers, all of the above with some extra weight
700 lb. springs- Only for heavy oversized bumpers, heavy 12000 lb. winch W/steel cable, heavy skids, heavy
Please Call If You Are Unsure What Spring Rate To Select.
- (2) Extended travel SPC upper control arms (comes standard in the kit
- (2) Total Chaos Upper Control Arms (choose in drop down)
- (1) Spanner wrench for coil over adjustment
- (2) NissTec rear 2” lift Add-A-Leafs w/ hardware- This custom longer rear AAL provides a great ride on and off-road, all while adding the ability to carry some extra weight on the back of your X (Other rear lift options are available in drop down)
- (2) Rear axle degree shims for proper pinion angle correction
- (2) Rear sway bar relocation brackets
- (4) New Longer zinc plated rear Ubolts
- (2) Bilstein 5100 series nitrogen charged rear shocks (Comes Standard)
- (2) Radflo Emulsion 2.0 rear shocks.
* Rear Lift Options- Choose below
- Standard NissTec/Deaver 2” Add-A-Leafs
- OME CS150R Dakar Rear Leaf Packs with Bushings (1.5” stock to light load)
- OME CS151R XL Dakar Rear Leaf Packs with Bushings (3” stock to light load, 2” 440lb load) Recommended with heavy rear weight
- Nisstec Adjustable Rear Lift Shackles- Adjustable in 1.5", and 2" rear lift heights. *Axle shims and Ubolts are not shipped with kit when ordered with shackles*
** Please note additional shipping charges to the lower 48 states are built into the add-on price of OME leaf packs. If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, we will contact you to confirm any additional shipping charges **
We also offer custom built to order rear Alcan or Deaver leaf packs. Please call or email us for pricing
*Rear Shock Options- Choose Below
- Bilstein 5100 series shocks (0-1.5” lift)
- Extended Travel Bilstein 5100 series shocks (2-2.5” lift)
- Extended Travel Bilstein 5100 series shocks (3-3.5" lift) NOTE- Requires longer rear brake lines
- Extended Travel Bilstein 5100 series shocks (4-5" lift) NOTE- Requires longer rear brake lines- Rear bump stops usually have to be lengthened by at least 1"
- Radflo 2.0 Emulsion- Fully Re-buildable shocks (0-1.5" lift)
- Radflo 2.0 Emulsion- (2-3")
- Radflo 2.0 Emulsion- (3-4") NOTE- Longer Rear Brake Lines ARE required
- Radflo 2.5 Remote Res. -PLEASE CALL PRIOR TO ORDERING
Add front Cam Bolt Kit to your order for a great alignment. Cam Bolts allow +/- 2 degrees camber/caster adjustment. Cam Bolts are highly recommended for proper alignment!!