MK84 series 2.0 coilovers-
Fits all 2005 to 2015 Xterra, 2005 to current Frontier, and 2005 to 2012 Pathfinder
- 5/8” Nitro Steel shock shaft offering better corrosion resistance than chrome plating
- Valved to your Nissan for improved on and off-road performance and handling
- Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock bodies
- Adjustable from 0-2.5” of lift height. We recommend them to be run from 0-2” for best shock travel.
- 200psi nitro charged and all shocks are dyno tested prior to shipping
- Outfitted with Eibach Springs, the best name in springs. Available in 50 lb. increments from 500lb to 700lb to suit your vehicles aftermarket weight needs.
- Fully assembled and ready to bolt-on with T-6 aluminum anodized top mounts.
- Priced as a pair
- Comes with a spanner wrench for adjusting lift height.
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.!
We recommend the following spring rates for your Nissan
** NOW AVAILABLE in optional spring colors
- Silver - Comes standard
- Please call for a custom color
500 lb. springs- Great for 2wd stock front weight Xterra’s and 2wd- 2 door and extra cab Frontier’s. Also work great for a plush ride on 4x4 Xterra’s with no front weight
550 lb. springs- All stock weight 4x4 Xterra’s and Frontier’s. Good for 2wd models with skids, sliders, and tube bumpers.
600 lb. springs- All models with plate front bumpers, lighter 8000lb winch W/syn line, skids, and sliders
650 lb. springs- All models with plate bumpers, all of the above with some extra weight
700 lb. springs- Only for heavy oversized bumpers, heavy 12000 lb. winch W/steel cable, heavy skids, heavy
Please Call If You Are Unsure What Spring Rate To Select.