MKII Aluminum 2.5" shock body Titan Swap
*ALL MKII's are Built-to-Order and are currently at a 4-8 Week Lead Time*
- Custom Colors will take longer
Fits all Titan Swapped 2005 to 2015 Xterra, 2005 to current Frontier, and 2005 to 2012 Pathfinder
Offering the most safe to run front wheel travel as you can get out of any off the shelf coilover.
MUST BE USED ONE TITAN SWAPPED Frontier's, Xterra's, or Pathfinder's.
We highly recommend SPC brand Upper Control Arms as they offer the best clearance and alignment adjustability.
- 3/4” Induction Hardened shock shaft
- 2.5" shock body for more oil capacity and cooling
- Valved to your Nissan for improved ride quality
- Provides great on and off-road performance and handling
- Anodized Aluminum shock body Adjustable from 3-5"” of lift height.
- Gas pressurized with internal floating piston
- Outfitted with Elka or Eibach Springs
- Fully assembled and ready to bolt-on with T-6 aluminum anodized top mounts.
- Priced as a pair
- Comes with a spanner wrench for adjusting lift height.
Great for stock or extra front weight
If you don't already have adjustable cam bolts installed in your vehicle, we highly recommend them for all lifted applications
NOTE IMAGE SHOWN MAY DIFFER FROM ACTUAL PRODUCT SHIPPED