Fits 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra
*ALL MKII's are Built-to-Order and lead times are
currently 4-8 Weeks*
-Custom Colors will take longer
This is a complete 3" front and rear suspension lift for your Xterra.
Included in Kit:
Nisstec MKII Colovers
- 5/8” hardened shock shaft offering better corrosion resistance than chrome plating
- Valved to your Nissan for improved on and off-road performance and handling
- Rubber bushings for better noise damping
- 2" All aluminum shock body
- Adjustable from 0.1-3” of lift height.
- 200psi nitro charged and all shocks are dyno tested prior to shipping
with Elka springs
- Fully assembled and ready to bolt-on with T-6 aluminum anodized top mounts.
- Comes with a spanner wrench for adjusting lift height.
- (2) Extended travel SPC upper control arms
- (2) Front brake lines
- (2) Rear brake lines
- NTOP1 front lift spacer
- (1) Spanner wrench for coilover adjustment
- (2) NissTec rear 2” lift Add-A-Leafs w/ hardware- This custom longer
rear AAL provides a great ride on and off-road, all while adding the
ability to carry some extra weight on the back of your X
Old Man Emu rear leaf springs. Available in medium duty 2" or HD (300+ lbs consistent rear weight)
Adjustable rear shackles
- (2) Rear axle degree shims for proper pinion angle correction (only shipped with AAL or OME spring options)
- (2) Rear sway bar relocation brackets
- (4) New Longer zinc plated rear Ubolts
- (2) Bilstein 5100 series nitrogen charged rear shocks (Comes Standard)
- (2) Nisstec MKII shocks (pictured)
* Rear Lift Options- Choose below
- Standard NissTec 2” Add-A-Leafs OR
- OME CS061R Dakar Rear Leaf Packs with Bushings (1.5-2” stock to light load) OR
- OME CS061R HD Dakar Rear Leaf Packs with Bushings- Only advised to be used with 300-500 pounds of rear weight. NOTE if you dont have noted weight installed, they will lift the back higher and ride firmer.
- Nisstec Adjustable Rear Lift Shackles- Adjustable in 1", 1.5", and 2"
rear lift heights. *Axle shims and Ubolts are not shipped with kit when
ordered with shackles*
** Please If shipping OME leaf springs to Hawaii or Alaska, we will contact you to confirm
any additional shipping charges **
We also offer custom built to order rear Alcan or Deaver leaf packs. Please call or email us for pricing
*Rear Shock Options- Choose Below
- Extended Travel Bilstein 5100 series shocks (3-3.5” lift)
- Extended Travel Bilstein 5100 series shocks (Long Travel) This is the longest rear shock you may install with this lift height. NOTE- Requires extended bump stops
- MKII Rear shocks- Fully Re-buildable shocks (3-3.5" lift)
- MKII Shocks- (Long Travel) Requires extended bump stops
Add front Cam Bolt Kit to your order
for a great alignment. Cam Bolts allow +/- 2 degrees camber/caster
adjustment. Cam Bolts are highly recommended for proper alignment!!