Please note: Some OME products are on a National backorder. Please allow 3-6+ weeks for more product to arrive to the USA
Fits 2005 and Up Xterra
Old Man Emu CS061R Dakar Rear Leaf Springs.
- (2) Old Man Emu CS061R Dakar Leaf Packs- Provide 1.5" to 2" Rear Lift (Stock load to 150 lbs extra weight)
*Choose from complete spring bushing pack below- SB99 bushings to be used with stock and lift shackles. SB100 to only be used with OME GS15 shackles
**Requires new longer rear Ubolts, Not Included**
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent 'set' which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.