All new goneMOAB edition 3" complete extended travel lift kit from Nisstec
Check out goneMOAB at www.gonemoab.com
Fits 2005 to 2015 Xterra
This is a complete 3" front and rear suspension lift for your Xterra.
MK 84 front coilovers are fully adjustable from 0-2.5" of lift coupled
with our 1" top plate spacer allows up to 3.5" of front lift to be run (best ride quality is 3" of front lift or below)
Included in Kit (choose in the drop downs below for more options):
Nisstec MK84 series 2.0 coilovers-
- 5/8” Nitro Steel shock shaft offering better corrosion resistance than chrome plating
- Valved to your Nissan for improved on and off-road performance and handling
- Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock bodies
- Adjustable from 0-2.5” of lift height. We recommend them to be run from 0-2” for best shock travel.
- 200psi nitro charged and all shocks are dyno tested prior to shipping
with Eibach Springs, the best name in springs. Available in 50 lb.
increments from 500lb to 700lb to suit your vehicles aftermarket weight
- Fully assembled and ready to bolt-on with T-6 aluminum anodized top mounts.
- Priced as a pair
- Comes with a spanner wrench for adjusting lift height.
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.!
We recommend the following spring rates for your Nissan
lb. springs- Great for 2wd stock front weight Xterra’s and 2wd- 2 door
and extra cab Frontier’s. Also work great for a plush ride on 4x4
Xterra’s with no front weight
-550 lb. springs- All stock weight 4x4 Xterra’s and Frontier’s. Good for 2wd models with skids, sliders, and tube bumpers.
-600 lb. springs- All models with plate front bumpers, lighter 8000lb winch W/syn line, skids, and sliders
-650 lb. springs- All models with plate bumpers, all of the above with some extra weight
lb. springs- Only for heavy oversized steel plate bumpers with heavy
12000 lb. winch W/steel cable, steel skids, steel sliders...
Please Call If You Are Unsure What Spring Rate To Select.
** NOW AVAILABLE in optional spring colors
- Silver - Comes standard
- Please call for a custom color
- (2) Extended travel SPC upper control arms.
- (1) Spanner wrench for coil over adjustment
- (2) NissTec rear 2” lift Add-A-Leafs w/ hardware- This custom longer
rear AAL provides a great ride on and off-road, all while adding the
ability to carry some extra weight on the back of your X
Old Man Emu rear leaf springs. Available in medium duty 2" or HD (400+ lbs consistent rear weight).
- (2) Nisstec Adjustable rear shackles- Adjustable in 1", 1.5", and 2" rear lift height settings.
- (2) Rear axle degree shims for proper pinion and drive shaft angle correction
- (2) Front braided stainless longer brake lines
- (2) Rear braided stainless longer brake lines
- (2) Rear sway bar relocation brackets
- (4) New Longer zinc plated rear Ubolts
- (2) Bilstein 5100 series nitrogen charged rear shocks (Comes Standard)
- (2) Radflo Emulsion 2.0 rear shocks.
*Front Coilover notes:
preset alll MK84 coilovers at about 2" of front lift height with our 1"
top plate spacer already installed. These presets are based off a brand
new stock weight 4x4 Xterra. If you own a 2wd Xterra or have a heavy
front bumper and/or winch installed, you may have to raise the coilovers
or lower them. Please see the last page of our install instructions for
more info on how to adjust your coilovers. Once your kits is fully
installed and you have driven your Xterra around a block or two. We
highly recommend parking on level ground and measuring your front end.
Measure from the center of your hub (wheel) straight up to the bottom
lip of the fender. If this measurement is greater than 23", you must
lower your coilover!! Running your coilovers too high will cause
premature shock failure and will void your warranty. Plus they will ride
* Rear Lift Option notes:
** Please note additional shipping charges to the lower 48 states are
built into the add-on price of OME leaf packs. If shipping to Hawaii or
Alaska, we will contact you to confirm any additional shipping charges
We also offer custom built to order rear Alcan or Deaver leaf packs. Please call or email us for pricing
*Rear Shock Option notes:
- Extended Travel 3-3.5" lift Bilstein 5100 series come standard
- 4" inch Bilstein shocks are available and offer the most downtravel
of the rear axle. We only recommend these to those planning or running
the rear shackles at the 2" rear lift setting for 4" total of rear lift.
If your vehicle does not have adjustable cam bolts installed, you WILL NEED THEM!!
Nissan only installed adjustable cam bolts in some 2005 year Xterras.
Cam Bolts allow +/- 2 degrees camber/caster adjustment and are a must
with this kit for proper alignment!!
Add a Nisstec 2" Body Lift to your order at a dsicounted rate for a total of 5" of lift!!